Performing Artists’ guidelines
Artists performing at the Guildford Beer Festival 2020
- Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes before your allocated timeslot to ensure you have time to set up and do a sound check if necessary.
- The band who performs should be the same line up as those who auditioned.
- All artists must be 18 or over at the time that they perform at GBF.
- You will have a 70-minute set with a break so please ensure you have sufficient material to fill that time.
- You will receive written confirmation by post, so please provide a suitable address.
- Comps as agreed for the session you perform will be posted out with letter.
- Please acknowledge receipt of letter.
- Expenses, beer tokens and food vouchers as agreed beforehand will be handed out upon arrival for your set.
- You can advertise and sell merchandise during your session.
- Any questions we have not covered, please contact me or Tom.
GBF Music Director and Artist Liaison Officer