Musicians’ guidelines for auditions
Musicians auditioning for the Guildford Beer Festival
- The Guildford Beer Festival runs three sessions, Friday evening 22 May 6pm -10pm, Saturday afternoon 23 May 12 noon until 4pm and Saturday night 23 May, 6pm until 10pm; you will need to be available for all sessions until we have chosen the line-up and offered you a slot.
- Please let me know as soon as possible if there is a session you cannot make, and we will try to accommodate your requests where possible if you are successful at audition.
- Ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your audition slot.
- If successful, please make sure you perform with the band members you auditioned with.
- Due to the local nature of our event, we encourage a nominated band member to deal with the Music Director rather than an agent.
- Any questions, please get in touch.
GBF Music Director and Artist Liaison Officer