Guidelines for musicians auditioning for the GBF
- The Guildford Beer Festival (GBF) runs from 18.00-22.00 on Friday 7 June and 12.00-16.00 and 18.00-22.00 on Saturday 8 June. You must be available to play for both sessions. Final slots will be confirmed nearer the event.
- Regarding equipment for audition nights and GBF, please contact Tom Worrall at email@example.com with any tech questions and queries.
- Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to set up.
- You have one hour in which to perform/set up/down equipment.
- Soundchecks can be arranged prior to the opening of each session – liaise with Tom.
- Please perform with the band members you auditioned with.
- All artists must be 18, or over, at the time they perform at GBF.
- Due to the local nature of our event, we encourage a nominated band member themselves to deal directly with GBF rather than an agent.
- You will receive written confirmation by post so please provide a suitable address and acknowledge receipt of letter.
- All bands/artists will receive some complimentary tickets by post, beer tokens and expenses on the session you perform and a small write up in the GBF programme; all amounts will be confirmed prior to GBF.
- You can advertise and sell merchandise during your session