E-Commerce Terms & Conditions
Guildford Cricket Club Limited (The Guildford Beer Festival)
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to purchase tickets. You will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming whether or not we can accept that order. A contract between us is formed as and when we confirm our acceptance of your offer to purchase tickets. We will send you a link to your ticket(s) so that you may print them and bring them with you to the event. You will need the paper copy of your ticket(s) to gain admission, and the individual barcode on each ticket purchased online will be scanned at the entrance desk.
- Our contract with you is governed by the laws of England.
- You may use our website to place an order by selecting the number of tickets and sets of tokens you wish and clicking ‘Add to basket’. Complete your Registration Details (name and email address) and click ‘Confirm and Pay’ and you will click through to make a secure payment via the ‘Stripe’ Gateway where you will make your payment in full using any major Debit / Credit card.
- All ticket prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include VAT.
- Please check your confirmation. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- There is no guarantee that tickets will continue to be available up to the start of the event. Capacity at each session is limited by licensing conditions and each session may sell out in advance.
- There are no refunds available on tickets which have been purchased but are not used.
- Details of the music programme are correct at the time of issue but are subject to change.
- If you are a query on your ticket purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07767 224632.
Guildford Cricket Club Limited observes the code of practice covering the use of personal data as outlined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
It also complies with the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Guildford Cricket Club Limited, The Sports Ground, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4RP