Admission Ticket Terms and Conditions
All tickets issued by Guildford Cricket Club Limited (The Organisers) are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including due to Covid-19) without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- Visitors will only be admitted to this event if they are in possession of a valid admission ticket.
- There will be a security search of all bags at the point of entry to the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- This ticket is not refundable. It cannot be exchanged or resold for commercial gain.
- CAMRA members pay the full entrance price but will receive tokens entitling them to a free pint of beer or cider. Tokens will be issued at the entrance desk upon production of a current CAMRA membership card.
- It is not permitted to bring alcoholic or soft drinks into the event.
- No person under the age of 18 will be admitted and proof of age may be required at the gate. Please note that our Licence does not permit us to admit babies in prams, very young children or anyone else under the age of 18.
- Other than guide or assistance dogs, no dogs are permitted.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes may not be rectified.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the event.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the event.
- All drinks and food at the event will be paid for with tokens purchased in advance or at the Admission Desk. There will be no refunds for any unused tokens.
- If you have any queries regarding your ticket, please telephone 07767 224632.